My List of Adventures
I got this idea from A Walk To Remember. (shout out to one of my favorite movies!<3 ) But don’t worry, I’m not sick or dying or anything. I just thought that making a list of goals and hopes and adventures was a very good idea.
I hope to achieve every last thing before I die. Not necessarily in the order of which I put them on this list…..
It’s terribly gooey. So if you have a gag-reflex to those sorts of things.. I’d stop reading at this point.
:] here is goes;
1) Marry my earthly Prince Charming.
2) Be kissed under the stars by said Prince Charming.
3) Ride in a horse-drawn carriage.
4) Rescue homeless children off the streets. Feed, clothe, and love them.
5) Fill my Bible with tabs, highlights, notes, etc. and use it so much that it falls out of it’s binding.
6) Write a song that makes someone cry (in the good way).
7) Learn how to play at least one piano piece worthy of being in a concerto.
8) Be a secret admirer/friend.
9) Bring at least 3 people to Christ personally. (but hopefully way more!)
10) Change someone’s life for the better.
11) Physically save a life.
12) Counsel a stranger in need of love.
13) Do the “Free Hugs” thing.
14) Go to Build-A-Bear for my 17th birthday.
15) Spend at least one whole semester at Ellerslie.
16) Be a source of joy for someone.
17) Go to Josh Harris’ church in Gaithersburg, MD.
18) Dye my whole head one bright crazy color. (i.e. pink, purple, blue, etc) x]
19) Read the entire Bible, page to page.
20) Go to Verona, Italy.
21) Go to Jerusalem, Nazareth, or Rome and visit the places the Bible lists.
22) Plan an entire surprise party for a friend.
23) Go on an insane amount of missions trips. (or, just live life as a full time missionary?)
24) Have a picnic breakfast on the beach, and watch the sunrise.
25) Leave a legacy of Christ like beauty, and passionate love for His people.
This list is ever growing. But this is the start of my life adventures list.<3